Community Manager Career Opportunity
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Management Services
REPORTS TO: Property Manager
Stream Realty Partners, the property management firm for Pittsburgh Yards®, is now hiring for a Community Manager position.
The Community Manager needs to have a mixed-use experience, as well as strong financial knowledge, as projecting and staying within budget will be key to Pittsburgh Yards becoming self-sustainable. This property manager will have a strong customer service spirit and will be willing to work, network, and activate the property above and beyond traditional office hours.
The transformation of Pittsburgh Yards, a multi-faceted development project, is an unprecedented opportunity to spur a more equitable distribution of income, wealth, jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for residents in Neighborhood Planning Unit V and other southwest Atlanta neighborhoods.
- – Georgia Real estate license required – will assist to obtain
- – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- – Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- – Excellent customer service skills
- – Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- – Strong verbal and written communication skills
- – Able to work nights and weekends as needed
- – Entrepreneurial experience a plus
The position will provide first-class property management services and assist the Property Manager with day-to-day responsibilities including Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, office administration, customer service, tenant relations, and enhancing community relations. Embody and exemplify the entrepreneurial and collaborative culture of Pittsburgh Yards.
- – Daily main contact for tenants and vendors for all customer service requests
- – Handle tenant and community communications through the project website, newsletters, and bulletin boards as needed
- – Assist in leasing residential units, office suites, maker studios, coworking memberships, and ground leasing shipping container spaces
- – Maintain detailed database for tenant pursuits and proactively scheduling and meeting with prospective tenants
- – Contribute in building tours, presentations, drafting proposals, and report preparation
- – Participate in a committee to govern the utilization of a community green space on the property
- – Work with Pittsburgh Yards entrepreneurial service partners to coordinate monthly meetings, align tenant support needs, and to provide scheduling for entrepreneurial education and networking events
- – Primary contact between Pittsburgh Yards and local residents and businesses
- – Coordinate events to encourage community involvement, including inside and outdoor events (farmer’s market, artist workshops, music performances, history tours, workforce development, social activities and educational sessions for entrepreneurial growth
- – Accounts Payable – coding invoices and verifying proper backup, forwarding to Property Manager for approval and entering into payables system
- – Accounts Receivable – prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis and follow up for payment; preparing and sending default letters when necessary and also preparing paperwork for lock-outs as needed
- – Greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; check Answering Service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary
- – Filing as necessary; prepare Lease Termination Forms, Write-off forms as necessary; create Vendor Files, prepare Aging Reports on a monthly basis; maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants
- – Write up and coordinate work orders for the building
This will be an important role for helping to run the property day-to-day and to establish the culture of The Nia Building™ once it opens. Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.